33.9 ft Capeador 10 with 2 motors x 110 CV engine is a wonderful Llaut by Astilleros Capeador. Constructed in 1994 and in the winter of 2016 complete restoration and tune-up was done. The length of this beauty is 10.34 meters and a beam of 3.31 meters.
She has a capacity of 9 passengers + 1 skipper. 9 people during the Day tour and capacity of 5 people during the Night tour! (Sailing = 9 pax / Sleeping = 5 pax). 5 people can sleep in 1 double cabin and 2 sofa beds and for the adventurous lovers, there is a space to sleep in the large outdoor bathtub (for 3 passengers).
33.9 ft Capeador 10 has many comforts for you like 1 double bed, 1 full bathroom, Living room with 2 sofa beds, Exterior kitchen, Prow solarium, Exterior shower, Bathing platform, Stereo, Basic first aid kit, Bed linens. The kitchen is equipped with basic cooking equipment. You can hire our catering service to enjoy the pleasure of cooking on board or bring your own food.
Services for you on the board are Professional skipper, Soft drinks, water and beer, Light appetizer, Paddle-surf boards, 9 snorkeling sets, Catering*, Private VIP Transfer*, *Additional hiring.
There are many comforts, you will feel like home in the sea!
- Price includes professional captain, and free fuel for the first 3 hours.
- After 3 hours of sailing, the fuel will be charged at €20/hour.
- VAT is included in the price.
- All rentals include liability insurance.
- For routes with overnight stay, an extra €200/night will be charged for night work.
- All activity is dependent on the meteorology. In the case of not being able to go on an excursion, it will be possible to postpone the reservation within the same season.
- If you have any illnesses or allergies that you want us to be aware of, please notify us.
- Kindly bring your towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and the medicine you usually take.
- Space in the boat is limited, kindly do not carry a lot of luggage.
LOW SEASON: 2019/03/01 to 2019/05/31 — 2019/10/15 to 2019/11/30
MIDDLE SEASON: 2019/06/01 to 2019/06/20 — 2019/09/01 to 2019/10/14
HIGH SEASON: 2019/06/21 to 2019/08/31