Hiking and Astronomy on the Virgin Coast of Menorca
» Menorca » Menorca » Menorca
Price varies by group size
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Menorca, Menorca
It runs in the most beautiful and remote natural couple on the island, the north coast, where Polaris Menorca has its headquarters, which gives access to private roads that no one else can enter you.
We will interpret the flora and fauna, the marine environment and the geology of the place while we walk through unknown and beautiful places to end the tour with a sunset and an astronomy session in one of the best skies in Europe for observation.
All this with recognized guides who will show you everything with knowledge and passion.
What's Not Included
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Service animals allowed
- The astronomical instruments are disinfected after each activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.